Wednesday 26 August 2009





hey peeps....i'm back from one of the most difficult assignments......i'm going to be free as free willy!!!!!well i got nothing to do.....just taking pictures of the coolest members of mine from my new 2nd home....well the only girl there is FISH.......trying to hide from the paparazi.....me...muahahahaha....the guy in strips is noel choo....one tallented dancer of saito college....the guy sitting down in pink is ron......and beside him in black is syahir...my classmate.....then there is din the guy behind the laptop and beside him is my student mentor.....nesh.....coolest person i ever met.....then there issyahir again and last but not least me....the great one....muahahaha.....okie thats all for now.....will get back to you as soon as possible.....tata!!!!!

No comments: