Tuesday 23 December 2008

hey peeps......well today is my and my bb's wonderfull loving day....it is our 8 months anniversary........damn thats long for us........well although bb's at aussie......i just want to say that you are very important to me.....maybe i may have told the same thing to my ex's but to you bb thats true from deep down my heart where you are in the middle of it........and i'll take care of you no matter what,until my last blood spills and the last breath of mine wears of....i'll always be there with you.....you are like a drug.....that made me addicted.......and your my drug......my everything bb.......most importantly babe your my girl.....and i'll always love you.....forever and ever........never will crush your heart.........i maybe not a good looking guy......or a hottie.....[i'm working out on it.]hehehhee......but i'll take care of you like an angel that god grabted me for my prayers......ok.....again i wish you bb HAPPY 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY MY FINGERBITTER........you'll always be in my heart......

No comments: