Wednesday 17 December 2008

hey peeps....i'm back from singapore.....how you guys doing?????well firstly singapor is a place where people live in luxury......as you can see some cars.......we stayed at my uncle chetty's[the bold headed one] place.....the blue honda is my cousin brother's car....he is at china now....he is an engineer....he also earn 9000 us dollars!!!!!they have a daughter too.....also doing the same course....oh yeah the are twins....girl and boy.....then there is his wife aunty jaya[the one sitting down with the blue suit]a very caring person....and there is his brother uncle sundram[the one sitting in a posh house].....one lives at iqbal avenue and one is at springleaf.....they are rich!!!well they also have a dog name sha sha....it loves me since the time i came to their house......its a jack russel female.......we went there which is my eldest aunt,daddy and me.....with our myvi......

No comments: